La obra es de quien la trabaja, 2021
Oier Gil Zapirain (Irun, Spain, 1990).
La obra es de quien la trabaja (The work belongs to those who work on it), 2021.
Digital relational action.
The ownership of this work of art by the artist Oier Gil Zapirain will be allocated jointly and divided equally among all those who request it.
Do you want to be a co-owner of this work of art?
Follow these simple steps:
● Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Include “La obra es de quien la trabaja” in the subject line of the email.
● Include your full name in the body of the email.
Deadline: the period for requesting co-ownership of the work is between 08/11/2021 and 17/01/2022.
The more requests, the higher the value.
What is the monetary value of La obra es de quien la trabaja?
● The value will increase as the number of people who send an email requesting co-ownership increases.
● Based on €10 per request, the value of the work will increase by 10% for every 10 requests.
● The application is free of charge: what increases is the value of the work.
● See the table of values in this document.
○ If there are 15 applications, there will be 15 co-owners of the work. The work will have a value of 165, which will be divided between 15 co-owners. Thus, each co-owner will have in his or her Each co-owner will thus have a share of the work, with a value of €11 (165 / 15 = €11).
○ If the are 56 applications, there will be 56 co-owners of the work. The work will have a value of 840 which will be divided between 56 co-owners. Thus, each co-owner will have in his or her Each co-owner will thus have a share of the work, with a value of € 15 (840 / 56 = € 15).
How will you receive the work in co-ownership?
When the deadline for requests is over, the following will be sent to all co-owners by email:
● A document accrediting co-authorship of the work, signed by the artist and certified by a professional appraiser.
● The document will be sent to the same email address from which the request is made.
Your data (Name, 2 surnames and email) will only be used for communication purposes for this project. project, so that the following communications can be sent to you by the author Oier Gil Zapirain:
● Email confirming receipt of the application.
● Email with the co-ownership certificate of the work.
Once the work has been completed and the co-ownership certificate has been sent, all your data will be deleted.
Current value of the work: 1.748€
Organizer : Tabakalera - Prácticas contemporáneas
Protagonists : Oier Gil Zapirain
Tags : Exposition, Online, Programación online, Oier Gil Zapirain, Langabezia teknologikoa